Thursday 25 April 2013

Wow. I remember this exists!

So.  April 2013.  I am almost a year and a half through my part time study (and struggling), have a fair few Malifaux crews, a sizable Imperial Guard Army, an alright sized Dark Angels force, some unassembled Orks, Bolt Action U.S, and German armies (still unassembled, and some still en route from England).

I still have to get rid of my High elves, but I am thinking about getting them out real cheap.  Just to be rid of them.

I have done some gamer reflection and have to begun to wonder if my IG are really the army I want (hence the DA and Orks waiting in the wings), and have been getting some relatively regular Malifaux games in against a mate at work.  We use paper and bases (not allowed to bring in miniatures or buildings to my workplace).  We have a game coming up in about a week.  I should really start taking photos...

I also realise that no-one knows... or probably cares... about this blog.  I figure I'll keep writing it and eventually when I start actually doing some gaming stuff I will tell people about it (the blog that is) on Facebook or other forums/groups I am in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment